Search the How-To for entries containing:
The Mashup App allows you to select video content form the built-in Photos app and save it into your personal database. You can save the entire movie or just a segment of the movie. Follow these steps to select a movie:
- Tap on the "Home" tab bar item.
- Scroll to the "Create a Mashup Item" Section.
- Tap on "Use a Video".
- Tap on "Photos app" and then select the movie to import.
- The selected movie will be presented in the Video Editor.
- How do I copy audio and video content to my device?
- How do I choose a video from the built-in Photos app?
- How do I choose a video file?
- How do I choose an audio file?
- How do I use audio from the built-in iPod app?
- How do I use the Audio and Video Editor to save my content
- How do I add location information to my content?
Last updated on August 9, 2011 by Zaid