Search the How-To for entries containing:
The Mashup App allows you to select an audio file and save it into your personal database. You can save the entire audio or just a segment of the audio. Follow these steps to select an audio:
- Tap on the "Home" tab bar item.
- Scroll to the "Create a Mashup Item" Section.
- Tap on "Use Audio".
- Tap on "File" and then select the audio to import.
You will see both audio and video files.
- The selected audio will be presented in the Audio and Video Editor.
- How do I copy audio and video content to my device?
- How do I choose a video from the built-in Photos app?
- How do I choose a video file?
- How do I choose an audio file?
- How do I use audio from the built-in iPod app?
- How do I use the Audio and Video Editor to save my content
- How do I add location information to my content?
Last updated on August 9, 2011 by Zaid