Search the How-To for entries containing:
The Mashup App allows you to add time information to your web, PDF, image, audio, video, and location data. Follow these steps to add time information:
- Tap on the "Categories" tab bar item.
- Tap on the "Title" control.
- Scroll to the "All Categories in database" Section.
- Tap on the disclosure button to see the details of this category.
- Scroll to the "Time" Section.
- If you do not want to associate this data with a calendar envent from the built-in calendar app, tap on "Start date" and "End date" to set their values:
- Alternatively, if you want to associate the data with a calendar event, tap on "Link to Calendar" to set its values:
The Mashup App will place a special link into the notes section of the calendar event. On the iPhone, you can tap on the link and can access your personal database from the built-in calendar.
Last updated on August 8, 2011 by Zaid